What are Dentures?
Dentures are replacements for missing teeth that can be taken out and put back into your mouth. While dentures take some getting used to, and will never feel exactly the same as one’s natural teeth, today’s dentures are natural looking and more comfortable than ever.
There are two main types of dentures: full and partial. Our dentist here at LE Dental Clinic Cavite Accredited By Healthcards will help you choose the type of denture that’s best for you based on whether some or all of your teeth are going to be replaced and the cost involved.
Conventional or Immediate Full Denture.
- Conventional Full Denture
A conventional full denture is placed in your mouth after any remaining teeth are removed and tissues have healed. Healing may take several months, during which time you are without teeth.
- Immediate Full Denture
- Partial Denture
A partial denture rests on a metal framework that attaches to your natural teeth. Sometimes crowns are placed on some of your natural teeth and serve as anchors for the denture.
Top Oral Care Tips for DENTURES
The dentist and the staff at LE Dental Clinic Cavite Accredited By Healthcards is willing to help you educate with oral care tips for your dentures.
- Don’t let dentures dry out – place them in a denture cleanser soaking solution or in plain water when you’re not wearing them. Never use hot water, which can cause dentures to warp.
- Brush your dentures – brushing dentures daily will remove food and dental plaque, and help prevent them from becoming stained.
- Take care of your mouth – brush your gums, tongue and palate every morning with a soft-bristled brush before you insert dentures. This stimulates circulation in your tissues and helps remove plaque.
- Consult your dentist – see your dentist if dentures break, chip, crack or become loose. Don’t be tempted to adjust them yourself — this can damage them beyond repair.
Source: Colgate Oral Care Center
LE Dental Clinic Cavite is accredited by different health cards.
Text or call us, so we can verify your dental benefits, Health cards are usually entitled by Oral Prophylaxis either once or twice a year.
LE Dental Clinic Cavite Accredited By Healthcards is very glad to assist you, evaluate your needs and free you from dental worries.
LE Dental Clinic Cavite Accredited is located in Cavite and also accessible to people in Bacoor and DasmariñaS
LE Dental Clinic Cavite Accredited…Visit us for a great smile!