By Dentist Imus Cavite
Additional tips on how to take good care of your teeth and how to maintain its good condition. The list below is some of the important guidelines on how to keep and sustain the good health of your gums or if not, recover your tooth and gums to its healthy form.
3 Excellent Dental Tips People With Cavity Neglect About
1. Oral hygiene
- After each meal, clean your teeth with a tooth brush and floss the spaces of your teeth with floss.
- Use a softer brush for your teeth with a small head and change it regularly every 2 to 3 months.
- Buy and use a tooth paste with high fluoride content (>0.15%) but low on the abrasive value (RDA <80)
- Do not brush your teeth after you had eaten sour foods like orange juice, apple or lemons and instead, wait for 30 minutes to brush your teeth.
2. Eating and Drinking Habits
- Have a balanced diet for overall good health and select variety of foods from the five main foods like bread, cereals and other grainy products, fruits, vegetables, meats of fish and any alternatives, milk, cheese or yogurt and you must limit your snacks.
- Minimize eating sweet, sticky or sour foods.
- Limit drinking frequent cups of tea or coffee with sugar added because it will increase the risk of teeth decay
- Do not chew on hard objects that could crack a tooth
- Have a regular check-ups with your dentist
- At least once a year, have your teeth cleaned by a dental hygienist
- Inquire your dentist for any individual dental care program
- Ask for any cosmetic options on your dentist for improvement of the appearance of your teeth if ever your teeth are stained or chipped
Dentist Imus Cavite also served the people in Bacoor and Dasmariñas. We are accepting different health cards like Maxicare, Intellicare, to know more click here. You can join our community in Facebook LIKE www.facebook/ledentalclinicimus.com. For comment, suggestion and topics you want us to feature here in the blog contact us and let us know. You can also comment below.